Perfect Time

Perfect time for icecream.  Mind you, I think any time is the perfect time for icecream.  I still eat icecream in the middle of winter because...well, it is icecream!

In Aryaland we have GREAT icecream.  I am pretty dull though as my favourite flavour for all occasions is vanilla.  When I am out I get more adventurous and I am fairly partial to salted caramel or chocolate.

My other favourite teaste sensation is at the movies where I like to dip my icecream into the popcorn for a real salty and sweet sensation.  Soooo good.

But I digress...

This awesome icecream cart is from Serenity Style.  It is called The Ice Cream Company Cart and it is available now at Ultra.  It is a real stunner and a must-have for all summer sims!

Outfit:  *dafnis - ANGEL OUTFIT (68 Main)
Shoes:  Glamistry - ERANTHIS Heels (Fifty Linden Friday)
Hair:  [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Briar (New Release)
Pose:  {NANTRA} Rock On (Ultra)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - CORIANDER omega FACE&BODY butter (anyBODY)
Necklace:  !Indulge Temptation! - Cute Heart Choker RARE (SWANK)


Comments

Popular Posts