Careful Where You Step

When you are out and about on farms you have to be careful where you step.  Especially when there are cows about.  If you misstep you may find yourself with a warm foot if you get my meaning.  Ewww.

I am being extra careful where I put my foot because I am wearing pretty shoes.  Don't want them getting messy.

I am also showing off an item from a new store I am blogging.  It is called Rapture and the top I am wearing is theirs.

Top:  RAPTURE-Top Marina-Foxy Red (Recent Release)
Pose:  Image Essentials - Sweet and Sassy (b) (Designer Showcase)
Hair:  !!Firelight!! Priscilla (SWANK)
Shorts:  MOoH!  High waist shorts (Recent Release)
Shoes:  Continuum - Leia Sandals (New Release)
Bracelets:  !Indulge Temptation! - First Roses Bracelets 1 (Twe12ve)


Comments

Popular Posts