Blending In

I am a thorn among the flowers but I am at least wearing awesomeness that makes up for it.  I am loving my look today.  I look springy and comfortable.

I hope you are keeping up with all the events that are currently underway.  I am tying to get round them all while keeping my wallet intact.  TRICKY!

Pose:  DHX Studio - Light (Dark Side)
Jewellery:  Zuri Rayna-Spell Bound Necklace Set-Tropical Ruby/Dia/Copper (New Release)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - JUNIA omega FACE&BODY butter (The Secret Affair)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Cotton Candy Kisses
Eyeshadow:  ::Slack Girl:: Jamila Shadow Akeruka and Omega (On9)


Pose:  DHX Studio - Cindy (Twe12ve)
Romper:  *Me Sew Sexy* Bohem Romper Red (On9)
Shoes:  ::Slack Girl:: Dodie (On9)
Bracelet:  KUNGLERS - Elvira bracelet 1 - L - Quartz (On9)
Hair:  *ARGRACE* YURA [A-Mirror]



Comments

Popular Posts