What are You Wearing?

A dress.  Duh?  Silly photogs.  Now wander off and I dare you to ask Leonardo the same question.  Bzzzzt (Picture the 5th Element with that bzzt sound and if you are too young to have seen it, go watch it).

I am loving my look today.  Not my usual style but I like to jump out of that every now and them, you know...mix it up.

So many fab events have started that I don't know where to begin.  I felt this was a great place.

Pose:  {NANTRA} Who Are You Wearing? (Ultra)
Jewellery:  Baubles! Edna Sets (On9)
Dress:  [LAKSHMI] - Lael Dress (On9))
Hair:  {Letituier} Sani Hair (On9)
Boots:  Continuum - Melisandre ankle boots (New Release)
Shape:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - NAOMY shape [based on LAQ LULU head] (Skin Fair)
Curtain:  [CIRCA] - "Glam Hollywood" Curtains - In Silver Velvet Scroll (SWANK)


Comments

Popular Posts