ET Didn't Phone Home

Poor ET is either drunk or dead.  I am thinking about poking him with a stick.  Not sure how to do CPR when you are not 100% on where the heart is.  Anyone know where a Defib is?

In the meantime I can call home for him if needed.  I just wish I could find my phone.  Do we even have phone booths any more?  I might need one.

Pose:  Image Essentials - Girl Next Door (Designer Showcase)
Outfit:  *dafnis - beatriche (68Main)
Boots:  KS - Ava Psychedelic  EXCLUSIVE (MadCircus 3)
Tattoo:  .::Nanika::. Resistance tattoo Black (Tres Chic)
Earrings:  ERSCH - Dora Earrings - Iron (On9)
Hair:  Analog Dog Hair - Aeon (Tres Chic)
Skin:  7 Deadly s[K]ins - VYRA - 2017  HUD omega FACE&BODY cotton candy (Applique)
Lipstick:  *Booty's Beauty* Omega Lipstick ~ Beyond


Comments

Popular Posts